Terms & Conditions of Banks – EMI
- EMI facility is being offered to the customers who make a purchase transaction on www.dolphincomputer.co.in using a credit card issued by any bank which offers the EMI facility.
- EMI facility is made available on select products, as determined by Dolphin Computers from time to time.
- The banks issuing the credit cards reserve the right to charge Goods and Services Tax (GST) or other applicable taxes on the purchase transactions undertaken on EMI.
- EMI option is to be selected on the payment page.
- Pl make sure to check the Interest rate & EMI charged by concerned bank.
- Order once Placed cannot be cancelled.
- All disputes between Cardholders and Bank will be resolved between Bank and Cardholder, and Dolphin Computers will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Cardholders and Bank.
- Dolphin Computers has no role to play pertaining to the Credit Card including but not limited to its issuance, approval, any extension, pre-closure, or closure of any facility using the Credit Card and such matters are solely determined by the Bank.
- The Cardholder’s use of the Credit Card is also governed by the terms and conditions of the agreement between the Cardholder and the Bank.
- I confirm having read and fully comprehended the various available EMI schemes for the purchase of this product including the total loan amount, the EMI payable to the Bank, the loan tenure.
- By using the EMI facility, the Cardholder hereby releases and agrees not to bring any claims against Dolphin Computers in respect of use of the Card or the EMI facility, and all such claims (if any) will lie only against the Bank.
- The Cardholder hereby agree that Dolphin Computers has no role in this regard and the Cardholder will not bring any claims against Dolphin Computers for any refund of any amount paid to the Bank for such order.
- Dolphin Computers will not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with such EMI facility or the Cardholder’s use of the Credit Card on the Portal.
- Please contact the Bank for any queries in relation to the Credit Card.
- Any person availing EMI option will be deemed to have accepted the T&Cs.